Trent and Mersey Canal Stoke – Wedgewood locks
This water is affected by overhead power lines.
1. Fishing from Stoke Basin (Bridge No 111) to Wedgewood locks only.
2. Fishing from the towing path only.
3. No fishing within 30 metres of an overhead electric power line. OBEY ALL WARNING SIGNS.
4. Day tickets are available for fishing between bridges 111 and 108 at £4.00 per day (£1.50 juvenile).
Tickets MUST be purchased before fishing and are available from Dolphin Tackle and Rowleys Tackle.
5. No Fires, No Guns, No litter.
6. Only full members and Associate member night permit holders may fish at night.