The Lakes are Open to anglers from 7 am until dusk. Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Our shop opens at 9am.
We are Open 363 days of the Year, come rain or shine!
CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY AND BOXING DAY
Milemead Fisheries consists of 5 Coarse waters, comprising of:
• Approx. 3 acre, 10 peg Specimen Carp Lake for the experienced Carp angler exclusively stocked with quality Carp currently to 34 lbs +. With 5 known Carp over 30 lbs and at least 45 Carp over 20 lbs. 1 in 3 Carp over 20 lbs.
• 35 peg, 2 acre Carp N’ Silvers Lake stocked with eleven coarse species. Ghost, Common and Mirror Carp to 20 lbs are the main species with a good head of small Bream and bonus Tench, together with some of the biggest Roach in Devon with a current record of 2 lb – 10 oz’s.
• Cat N’ Carp Lake (Previously known as our Match Lake) 2 acre water with 12 well spaced bivvy sized pegs for up to 12 Anglers.
The stock is mainly Carp from around 5 lbs to 12 lbs with a few upper doubles and twenties to target.
To spice it up we have added 31 Catfish from 10 lb – 21 lb+, plus Grass Carp to 12 lbs. This Lake also contains Perch, Barbel, Chub, Roach and Bream.
Plus 2 smaller waters comprising of :
• A small Canal stretch provides fun fishing for Roach, Rudd, Bream, Gudgeon, Tench and small Carp to 5 lbs.
• The Canal Basin is a 16 peg pleasure and mini match water joined to the Canal and is ideal for informal matches.
The Fishery has a well stocked shop selling bait, snacks and most of the items that you left at home. Anglers who arrive before our shop opens are welcome to carry on and start fishing but kindly requested to come back and pay for their permit when the shop opens at 9 am. Anglers who arrive after this time should purchase a permit prior to fishing.
Please read the Fishery Rules.
Please note that limited availability night fishing is only allowed on The Specimen Carp Lake and Cat N’ Carp Lake and must be pre-booked in advance and paid for at the time of booking!