Welcome to Marsh View Fishery! We’re excited to provide you with an enjoyable fishing experience at our coarse and carp lakes. Here’s some information about each lake and the ticket pricing:
- The coarse lake features 8 swims, including 2 sets of 2 swims in close proximity for anglers who prefer a social fishing experience.
- This lake holds a variety of fish species, including roach, rudd, perch, bream, tench, and smaller carp.
- Recent improvements have been made, including extending the lake and dredging the bottom to increase its depth.
- The ticket price for the coarse lake is £7 per day for 1 rod. Accompanied under 16’s can fish for free.
- The carp lake has undergone an expansion, with one bank being dug out, resulting in almost twice the size of the lake.
- There are 5 pegs available for fishing, each large enough to accommodate a bivvy.
- The carp lake is home to a substantial population of double-figure carp, with some exceeding 18lb.
- Fishing is permitted from one side of the lake only.
- The ticket price for the carp lake is £10 for 2 rods. Carp rods must be used, with a minimum line strength of 10lb and a maximum hook size of 6.
- The standard fishing duration is 12 hours, running from 8am to 8pm. Alternatively, for an additional £5, you can extend your fishing time to 24 hours.
- Tickets for Marsh View Fishery can be purchased from Gorleston Tackle Centre.
- You can pre-book your tickets either in-store or by calling 01493 662448.
Whether you’re a returning customer or new to Marsh View Fishery, we look forward to welcoming you and providing you with a fantastic fishing experience.