The Top pool, located near the car park, boasts 33 pegs and is home to a variety of fish species including carp, tench, bream, rudd, roach, perch, gudgeon, and skimmers.
Carp, in particular, can weigh up to 22lb. This pool is especially productive during summer months and offers an enjoyable experience for novice and seasoned anglers alike.
It was opened in May 2006, and pegs 5, 8, 21, and 30 are considered to be the most favorable spots.
Located closest to one of the car parks, the Bottom pool is the larger of the two pools and features 46 pegs.
This pool is home to a diverse range of fish species, including carp, tench, bream, golden orf, rudd, roach, perch, gudgeon, and skimmers.
The most desirable pegs are 18, 22, 29, and 38. The Bottom pool opened in 1996, and carp weighing over 30lb can be found within its waters.
Adults – £8 per day
OAPs and Under 16s – £7 per day
Extra Rods are £1.00 per rod on top of day price.
All fees collected from the pool side. No need to prebook.
If you are unsure of any of our rules, please do not hesitate to ask the bailiff; they will be happy to help.
- Barbless hooks only.
- All nets to be dipped in disinfectant and rinsed.
- All keep nets to be emptied at 4 o’clock.
- No keep nets after 4 o’clock.
- Carp mats to be used at all times.
- No hooks larger than size 10.
- No floating baits.
- No braided fishing line.
- Landing net to be used at all times.
- Fishing is only allowed from designated pegs.
- All fish must be returned to the water.
- Alcohol strictly in moderation only.
- Dogs are only allowed with prior permission.
- All children aged 14 and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- No BBQs allowed.
- All litter and unused bait must be taken home with you.
- Abusive behaviour and swearing will not be tolerated.
- Do not wrap fish in towels.
- You must produce a valid, in-date fishing license if requested.
- Only 1 spectator is allowed per fishing peg, unless prior permission is sought.
- Dayhouse Farm & Fishery cannot accept any responsibility for injury, damage or theft to vehicles, equipment or yourself.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission and to amend the rules at any time.
Anyone not abiding by these rules will be told to leave and never return.
We do not allow night fishing.