To reach Milton Mount Lake, also known as Worth Park Lake, located at RH10 3PQ, follow these directions:
1. Starting from Crawley Town Centre, drive along Haslett Avenue.
2. Continue past Three Bridges station.
3. After a quarter of a mile, make a left turn into Grattons Drive.
4. Keep driving past the Tavern On The Green pub on your left.
5. At the end of the green area, you’ll notice a small layby on the right side of the road.
6. From there, you’ll only need to take a short walk along the pathway to reach the lake.
7. While access to the lake is available at various other locations, please be considerate when parking to avoid causing any inconvenience to the residents living near the lake. Additional parking can be found at the shops near the pub.
By following these directions, you should be able to easily reach Milton Mount Lake and enjoy your fishing experience.